Why Fish with Action Fishing Adventures?
- We offer Tarpon fishing charters in Tampa Bay, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg area and from Homosassa to Boca Grande.
- We schedule fishing charters for snook, tarpon, redfish, trout, kingfish, shark and grouper.
- Offering inshore light tackle fishing and flats fishing to provide you with the challenge and take you to the edge of your ultimate fishing expedition.
- Your Florida fishing guide can teach you how to fish or provide expert guidance to help polish your skills and we are fully equipped to handle expert anglers. Many of our groups include women and children.
- Providing years of experience as a fishing guide & captian.
- You will fish from a custom built 24′ Avenger boat with a 300HP Yamaha motor. This boat is designed to fish inshore-saltwater shallow flats to offshore reefs.
Tampa Bay’s Best Fishing Spots
There are several areas of Tampa Bay I like to fish. The upper Tampa Bay region has several creeks and canals where I love to target snook, trout, and redfish. Some of these areas are known as Rocky Creek, Double Branch, and Safety Harbor. I also like to fish the flats around 4th street, `1″ Weedon Island, Bishop Harbor, and the flats around Ruskin.
We also do a lot of fishing for redfish, snook, tarpon, trout, cobia, spanish mackerel, and kingfish around the St. Petersburg area of Tampa Bay. St. Pete is well know for its redfish and trout fishing. Over the past several years the state has been releasing large number of hatchery raised redfish in the St. Pete area of Tampa Bay. These fish seem to stay in the area year after year making for some of the best redfish fishing in the world.
There is also plenty of great tarpon fishing in and around Tampa Bay. All the bridges of Tampa Bay and the famous Skyway bridge of St. Pete is well know for its tarpon fishing. There is also plenty of tarpon fishing action along the beaches of St.Pete and the flats of the upper Tampa Bay.
We fish for all of the types of fish in several different ways, from using spinning tackle with live bait, and artificial lures, to fly fishing. We take expert anglers to the first time fisherman. We provide all license, tackle, bait, and a cooler full of ice on all charters.
Call 727-243-8918 or fill out our form to book a fishing charter in Tampa Bay. We offer 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, and all day charters.